I had such a good lunch, I wanted to share the recipe with you.
• 8 oz. lump crabmeat
• 1 cup corn kernals (fresh, frozen, or canned – thaw if frozen)
• 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & minced OR 1 Tbs. canned diced jalapeno
• 1/4 of a small red onion (+/- to taste)
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 Tbs lime juice
• 2 Tbs cider vinegar
• 1 Tbs olive oil
• 1 Tbs honey
• 1 avocado, sliced
• 4 flour tortillas
1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the avocado and tortillas. Gently toss to coat.
2. Evenly divide the crab mixture and avocado slices among tortillas.
3. Roll up tortilla to encase.
4. Lightly coat your frying pan with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Over medium-heat, toast wraps on both sides.
6. Remove from pan, slice in half, and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Ah, you’re going to love the flavor in this wrap! Be sure to have a fork handy to spear those stray pieces that fall to your plate.
• When a recipe calls for Fresh, Frozen, or Canned, which do you typically use?
• What are some other great recipes for crab?
• Have you tried flavored-wraps like spinach or tomato?
Thanks for reading!