Tiger Woods has lost lucrative sponsorship and advertising deals, but he could still come out the winner.
Tiger, you have the opportunity to reach more consumers than ever before. Here are my recommendations for your financial future.
1. Cut a deal with Summer’s Eve. Demand they create a “Smells Like Money!” scent.
2. Accept an offer from Dirt Devil. The sale of dirt bags could triple.
3. Contact The Las Vegas Tourism Board. Your face plus their trademarked phrase equals a match made in heaven.
4. Remake the Austin Powers hit, GoldMember.
5. Pen a Dummies book.
So, what do you say, Mr. Woods? Are you ready to come out of hiding and get back to work?
• Do you think Tiger is listening?
• Love him, hate him, or leave him alone?
• What other products could he endorse?