Like the Red Hot Chili Peppers said, “Give it away, give it away, give it away now!”
Mini-Challenge #3: GIVE
If you accept the Challenge to Give, post your blog of give-aways by Tuesday, August 4th. I will link to all participants on the 4th.
Now for my give-away!
I have duplicate issues of PhotoShop User magazine. Many of you use or have an interest in PhotoShop, so I will give away these issues.
• First come, first serve.
• 1 issue per person/household
• Specify the issue you want.
• Postage will be paid by me.
• If I do not already have your mailing address, msg me.
Thanks for reading!
1) July/Aug. 2005: PhotoShop in Motion ~ Photorealistic Techniques ~ Camera Raw 3 To Goddess Anesidora
2) March 2006: Adobe Lightroom ~ Wacom tablet (pen) ~ Color Diagnosis TO GOOFYMOMOF4
3) December 2005: 100 PhotoShop (CS2) Cool Tips ~ Vanishing Point ~ Create Color Profiles TO GEORGIA
4) Apr./May 2006: Use PhotoShop w/Illustrator ~ Turn Photos Into Drawings ~ Shape Warp ~ Photographing Animals in studio TO STEVE
5) Apr./May 2008: After Effects CS3 & PhotoShop CS3 ~ Wedding Photography ~ Create Smooth/Silky Skin ~ Master Lightroom print module TO VALERIE
6) June 2006: Design DVD menus ~ Photoshop w/Video create artsy pencil-sketch effects ~ Design Multi-Layered Title Page ~ What Separates amateur from pro shooter? TO GARDEN GODDESS
7) June 2005: Create Digital Illustrations that look Photorealistic ~ Combine Camera Raw w/Smart Objects to create Smart Landscapes ~ Master Clone and Healing Tools
Note: The descriptions are summaries from the covers. PhotoShop User magazines are filled with articles, tips and ideas.